THERE'S NO GREATER ILLUSION THAN 'FEAR'
It was a very sunny Saturday, the hood was as blossom as always. I was with some mates when she approached us. Her beauty was beyond comparison, I was smitten by her appearance. What would make such a stunning lady scale through this scorching sun? I asked myself.
When she begun to speak, I was further amazed. She was by all standards a very good public speaker. A trait a lot of successful business men seem to be lacking. She introduced some products to us from AIM GLOBAL.
When she begun to speak, I was further amazed. She was by all standards a very good public speaker. A trait a lot of successful business men seem to be lacking. She introduced some products to us from AIM GLOBAL.
I must admit, I was not interested in her proposition at first but then I saw her again and again and again. And this time, I wanted to know what's driving her, the source of her cunning, tenacity and bravado.
"I have to listen to her today" I said to myself. She brought a machine and showed to me a video presentation. After watching the video, I asked about her and she told me she was from Takoradi. And also she is level-200 Fashion student of BLUE CREST University College.
She wants to be a fashion designer; she mentioned. She showed me some of her works and by GOD they were very nice. I was perplexed at her creativity. No wonder she was awarded the most creative student in her first year at BLUE CREST University College. Her works speaks for itself.
"Poverty is the worst disease" she said. "I don't want to work for anyone. I want to start sowing my seed now to brighten my future. I want own a clothing line; RAHMY'S COUTURE or RAHMY'S CLOTHING LINE" she later added, after she has relentlessly kept inviting me to join AIM GLOBAL.

I'm seated here reminiscing, how this energetic young lady is busy using her time to do something daring, extraordinary and unlike the normal persona. Taking chances and shaping a different pattern in her personal cloud of probability!
So then I ask, what's holding the youth of today [especially the ladies] from reaching their potentials? Is it fear? Well, guess what? Fear is the greatest of all illusions. Fear is an ephemeral ghost, it does not "exist", the uncertainties it contains that only exist on the razor edge of things, along a buzzing plane of quantum probability. In mundane terms, it is but a temporal medium for unlocked potentials.
I tell you what, what ever your fears are; be it the fear of the society's status quo, the fear of failure/success or the fear of people's opinions among other fears. Know this, F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real. Trees may change their leaves and not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones to every dog that barks. People will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. Even if you dance on water, people will accuse you of raising dust. Make it your ambition to live a serene life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.
Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
Never Give Up.
I am RASGONY THE ALPHA

Comments
Post a Comment