THE UNTITLED
Just because my eyes do not show tears, doesn't mean my heart doesn't cry & I don't get hurt.
Just because I come out strong, doesn't mean there is nothing wrong.
Often I choose to pretend that I'm happy.
So I don't have to explain myself to people who'll never understand.
Smiling has always been easier than explaining why I'm sad...!
Just because I come out strong, doesn't mean there is nothing wrong.
Often I choose to pretend that I'm happy.
So I don't have to explain myself to people who'll never understand.
Smiling has always been easier than explaining why I'm sad...!
I'm back home now from yet another exhilarating experience (National Service Scheme). No complaints though, for it was an eye opening experience. I've learnt a lot and if I'm being truthful, I've become a better person. It's all supposed to be normal and the expectation I had coming home wasn't at all what I met. What do I do now? I ask myself. Where do I go? What's my next step? I guess its true what they say 'Big dreams come with big challenges'.
I have a dream; a very big one for that matter but fear has kept me at bay. I may seem secure, strong hearted, very optimistic and cool but I tell you what? I am very much insecure as you. I only try as much to motivate myself and others in my circle.
I have a dream; a very big one for that matter but fear has kept me at bay. I may seem secure, strong hearted, very optimistic and cool but I tell you what? I am very much insecure as you. I only try as much to motivate myself and others in my circle.
Why I'm typing this? I don't really know. It's just a call from my heart I guess. Seated in front of my house in Accra Newtown listening to Stoneboy's 'We come from far - wor gb3 j3 k3' on a radio station and as the next tune dubbed 'I'm a winner' by the same artist played, It dawned up on me, I'm often the jack of all trades but the master of none. I am often an instrumental tool among other people's lives, I often give good counsel, aid and support when necessary but who does that for me? Who's ready to be there for me no matter what? I know there are a vital few but am I ready to be there for my own self? I hope I'm. Who I really am... I am yet to find out. One thing is for sure though; I've come from far and I know I'm a winner.
At the heart of every legend, there is truth. We can be heroes in our own lives; everyone of us if only we have the courage to try. I believe within us is a great potential yet to be unleashed and with the right nudge and a little inspiration, our destinies i.e. greatness will manifest for "EVERY GREAT LEADER, FROM THE DAWN OF CIVILISATION DOWN TO THE PRESENT , WAS A DREAMER". As such, I've decided to commit to mastering... I am not giving up... I'm never backing down... foward ever... I am going to do what I can. Yes, it's hard but it's possible.
Accra Newtown is my location, somewhere in Ghana - WestAfrica. I hope to come read this some other time when the tables have turned and my grass is much greener.
Until then, always remember that in life, risk must be taken for the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.
I'm RasgonyTheAlpha
I love it. So true .rasgony theAlpha
ReplyDeleteThanks dear... i am glad you love it
Delete