A LETTER TO MY FUTURE WIFE

Dear future wife,
السلام عليك ورحمة الله وبركاته
            After greeting you with the best of salutations. Pray tell, all's well with you. In times when men have embraced advises of arm chair critics and buried their heads in the sand as a result of burning the candle at both ends, with a heavy heart I write to you to say I'm sorry we are not together this Ramadan.
MARRIAGE as said completes half of one's deen and in RAMADAN good deeds are multiplied and as such we are rewarded abundantly.             
          I pray by next Ramadan, no impediment, no spurious gooseberry, no malodorous scuttle-butt will refuse u entry to my humble abode. Our love tale will be a torrid bodice-ripper.
          And when we are finally together, I promise to treat you with utmost deference. I also will adore you, cherish you and above all love you in the interim and exterim of our profound relationship.
             Moreover, F. Y. I.  my odyssey may or may not be filled with Himalayan blunders. That's to say, I sometimes may overshoot the mark which depicts how imperfect I'm even though my name (Maher) means "perfect". It might interest you to know that I'm a go getter, I don't give up easily because I know there's always a second bite at the cherry for
Patience is key.
             So till we meet, I say to you. "my future wife" be patient and stay true to your beliefs for nothing good comes easy.
        
                    Your solicitous sweetheart,
                             ماهر
                        Rasgony TheAlpha

Comments

Popular Posts